Borang Pertanyaan / Komen / Tempahan

Nama:
H/P No:
Email:
Dari mana anda mengetahui tentang CBH?
Pertanyaan Mengenai:
Lokasi Majlis:
Tarikh Majlis:
Soalan:

create web form

make up 4 Christmas's party ( 8 Dec 2006)  

Monday, December 11, 2006

Last friday, I went to Radius Hotel KL to make up my "jongket" fwen 4 their Christmas party...hehehheh.. I arrived around 6 n straight go to her room..Then, im started decorating her face =) ...Take a look Ely's pics be4 n after....

~Ely before make up~
After bout 1 hr..dis is Ely with her new look!!She look gorgoeus isn't?
Nie close up Ely' eyes...

Thanks to Ely aka Miss Clueless for inviting me to b her make up artist on dat day..At least I learnt sumthin new...n of coz I really luv this eye shadow ~ wif combination of 3 colours ..adios!!
Location: KL
Make-up Artist: Izza cactus(012=2967297)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


4 comments: to “ make up 4 Christmas's party ( 8 Dec 2006)